Local Analytics is excited to continue to innovate in sustainable community development through a partnership with Statebook International. As a rapidly growing online platform for Economic Development Organizations (EDOs), municipalities, site selectors, and private industry, StateBook is becoming a must have resource to help generate smart economic growth. For information about StateBook, click here.
By collating over 63,000 individual data points, StateBook provides a digital dashboard of regional assets, informing decision-makers that control over $430 billion in annual commercial real-estate transactions. The platform provides visibility for EDOs and municipalities to Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike, but many aren’t realizing the platform’s full potential.
Without an optimized StateBook page that highlights an area’s strengths, many counties, towns, and cities are passed over by private industry.
A Key Partner for Success
- Increase visibility to site selectors across the country.
- Tailor content and messaging targeted towards the most viable, desirable industry sectors.
- Utilize tested and vetted metrics for attracting attention.
- Craft custom narratives to highlight an area’s best qualities.
- Tap into the expertise of thought leaders, authors, and experts on how to create sustainable local economic development and build long-lasting community wealth.
- Generate quality communication assets that resonate across any platform or engagement.
- Enhance searchability within StateBook’s platform.